5 Facial Exercises To Fight Aging!
Nowadays, there are so many tricks and tips to help fight aging, from creams and injections to oils and derma-rolling. But did you know that there are also facial exercises you can do that can help prevent saggy skin, diminish fine lines and press rewind on wrinkles?
Coined as 'face yoga', it works to help fight aging, from the hypodermic layer right up to the epidermis. The reason it works so well is because it helps to increase blood circulation through the muscles and skin layers, allowing more oxygen to nourish and support the skin cells. The results appear after around two weeks, giving you a youthful glow and allowing your skin to absorb the products you use afterwards, too.
They’ve also been developed to help stimulate collagen production in your skin, to help your skin feel more supple, tighter and smoother. And it couldn’t be easier!
The easiest way to incorporate this into your routine is to set aside time every day to exercise your face for around 20 minutes, such as after brushing your teeth or before you go to bed. Like with any exercise routine, it works differently for everyone, so the time it takes to show results will vary from person to person. Generally, it should take about two weeks to see some definite results.
To start, use a serum or cream on your skin to keep it supple and hydrated. For exercises around the eye area, use our Stem Cell Eye Serum and for the neck area, use our Neck & Décolletage Cream for ultimate hydration and Stem Cell Technology.
To Fight: Saggy Skin Around The Eyes, Crow’s Feet and Puffiness
1. Put your two middle fingers together and place in the gap between your eye brows, and place your two index fingers at the end of the brows in a V shape.
2. Look up to the ceiling, and squint so your lower eye lids are raised.
3. Repeat six more times and finish my squeezing your eyes shut for 10 seconds.
To Fight: Wrinkles and Sagging Skin
1. Make an O shape with your mouth, hiding the teeth.
2. Smile, but keep your teeth hidden a repeat 6 times.
3. Hold the smile and, with your index finger on your chin, move the jaw up and down. Repeat three times.
To Fight: Forehead Wrinkles
1. Place your hands on your forehead, spreading your fingers out between your brows and your hairline.
2. Gently sweep them outwards across the forehead, applying light pressure.
3. Repeat 10 times.
To Fight: Drooping Eye Brows
1. Place your index fingers underneath your eyes, pointing towards your nose.
2. Open your mouth, but keep your teeth hidden.
3. Flutter your eyelashes whilst looking at the ceiling for 30 seconds.
To Fight: Loose Skin On Your Neck
1. Place your hands at the bottom of your neck and tilt your head back.
2. Bring the head back to central and repeat twice more.
3. Finally, tilt your head up again and stick your jaw out as far as it will go and hold for four breaths.
When it comes to overly harsh anti-aging options, it can often be expensive or overly irritating for sensitive skin. By exercising your facial muscles along with utilizing Stem Cell Technology, you can effectively and safely press rewind on ageing and see results in a matter of weeks. Try it for yourself, and let us know how you get on!